**NEW** PhD offer: Additive constrained Gaussian processes in high dimension
- Domain: probability and statistics, statistical/machine learning, artificial intelligence.
- Some skills: stochastic modeling, global sensitivity analysis.
- Research: main activity on small data (or “computer experiments”: mathematical analysis of time-consuming computer codes). Supervisor of the Chair in Applied Mathematics OQUAIDO, gathering 12 partners from industry, technological research and academia.
- Teaching: mathematics for engineers (levels: L3, M1, M2). Head of the major Data Science at Mines Saint-Etienne.
- Pedagogy: animation of problem-guided class projects – creation of a challenge in data science with Mines-Telecom Institute and Total.
- 2019 Full Professor at INSA Toulouse
- 2016 Full Professor at Mines Saint-Etienne
- 2011 HDR in applied mathematics (accreditation to supervise PhDs)
- 2002 Associate professor at Mines Saint-Etienne
- 1999 – 2003 PhD (financial mathematics, time series)
- 1996 – 1999 Teacher in mathematics (French high schools)
- 1996 MSc in mathematics (algebra), University of Lyon
- 1995 Agrégation in mathematics
- Associate editor of SIAM/ASA Journal on Uncertainty Quantification
- Co-Winner of the 2013 ENBIS Greenfield Challenge, with M. Lutz and E. Padonou
- Recipient of the 2010 ENBIS Young statistician award
INSA, Département Génie Mathématique et Modélisation
135, Avenue de Rangueil, 31077 Toulouse Cedex 4, FRANCE.
Tel: (+33)5 61 55 93 18